Set up a standing order
To set up a standing order simply complete the form below with the payee details.
- One of your accounts: To set up a standing order to one of your own accounts, select the 'One of your accounts' tab.
- Name: Enter the name of the recipient you want to set the standing order for.
- Sort code: Enter the 6-digit sort code.
- Account number: Enter the 8-digit account number.
- Reference: Enter any reference which may be useful for you in future to remember the payee set up.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to set up the standing order for.
- Date of first payment: Enter the Date on which the first payment should be made.
- Frequency: Enter the frequency in which you want the payment to be made i.e. either yearly, quarterly, monthly, fortnightly or even weekly.
- Make payments until: Enter the expiry date of the standing order by selecting either 'Until further notice' or entering a date on which the standing order will stop.
- Continue: Select Continue to proceed.
A picture of the Set up a standing order page.