There are no charges for the initial meeting and no obligation to take any of our services or products.
Before any services or products are provided to you we will explain what advice we can give and what products and services this covers, and any advice or product charges that apply and agree these with you.
Book an appointment with us to find out more about the Lloyds Bank Private Banking offering and how we could help you achieve your financial goals.
It all starts with a conversation with one of our Private Banking and Advice Managers who can help you realise your financial ambitions.
Book an appointment to discover what products and services we have available to you to help you achieve your financial goals.
1. We get to know you. We start with an in-depth discussion about your current circumstances and any plans you have for the future.
2. Together, we create a plan. Together, we consider ways you could aim to achieve your financial ambitions and map out a detailed financial strategy.
3. We start to put the plan in place. Once you are comfortable with the strategy, we begin to put your plan into action.
4. Keeping your plans up to date. As times change we can review your plan and help make the necessary adjustments where appropriate.
You can call us to arrange an appointment or ask a question.
Lines are open Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (Tuesday and Thursday until 19:00) and Saturday from 09:00 to 13:00. Excluding Bank Holidays. Call cost may vary depending on your service provider.
On average, our Private Banking and Advice Managers have over 16 years of banking experience1.
We are trusted with more than £11bn of client assets and £73m on new Trust Funds every year2.
90% of our model portfolios from the Investment Portfolio Service have out performed their benchmark since inception.
However, please keep in mind that past performance is not an indication of future performance3.
The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and investors may not receive back the amount originally invested.
1. Lloyds Bank Private Banking data, July 2014.
2. Lloyds Bank Private Banking data, April 2014.
3. Lloyds Bank Private Banking data, September 2014. Individual assets within the model portfolios are benchmarked against industry averages. These are combined so the model portfolios have their own unique (combined) benchmark. A model portfolio refers to the basis of client portfolios.