Making payments online
What you can do in Online for Business:
- Make payments and transfers in one place
- Pay suppliers or bills on the same day or up to 31 days in the future
- Make up to 25 payments at once
- Set up and manage standing orders
- Add or delete recipients
- Manage your pending payments.
- You can make payments and transfers in the same place.
- Simply click ‘Payments and transfers’ in your account menu to get started.
- The new look makes everything clearer and simpler to follow.
- You can turn a one-off payment into a standing order with a single click.
- There’s no need to enter an existing recipient’s account details every time you set up a standing order.
- You’ll get payment confirmation at a glance.
- You can print this off for your records or to share with the recipient.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.