Through the cycle support
In today’s market, choosing the right bank has never been more important. With this in mind, the aim of our commercial banking business is simple. We want to provide through-the-cycle support with seamless access to the financial expertise you need from one single team.
When we work together we share accurate market information and provide economic and market updates from our economic research team, industry sector specialists and product experts. We also regularly report on cash management, liquidity and sustainability.
With an eye firmly fixed to the financial well-being of your business, we also continue to innovate by developing sophisticated tools for monetising supply chain opportunities, optimising liquidity and minimising risk. Ultimately, these services work by helping your business become more efficient and include:
- SEPA Direct Debit – a product to enhance pan-European payment efficiencies
- Arena – our new trading platform giving customised access to our FX and money market expertise.
- Risk management – we offer foreign exchange, interest rate, inflation and commodity solutions. We can also provide you with a number of additional risk-management-related services, including IFRS guidance, risk quantification and market timing indicators.
- LloydsLink and e-banking – pay suppliers, view statements, manage your investments, initiate international trade and undertake treasury dealing. All online, and all available when it suits you.
- Online trade services – securely initiate access and manage your trade services transactions.
- Commercial Banking Online – is the new online banking platform, enabling you to access cash management and payment products from a single entry point.
- i|SITE – helps you meet the challenge of managing client accounts. i|SITE is a real-time, online banking service that allows easy and efficient control of clients' funds.
Helping our economy prosper is in everyone’s best interest. To make our customers successful and the UK economically stronger, we think that three characteristics are fundamental for the both of us.
- Focus on you: Your interests are our central concern and we have a skilled appreciation of your needs to help you achieve your ambitions.
- Agility: We’re evolving the depth and breadth of our capabilities by continually developing an understanding of the support you need.
- Stability: Our risk management capabilities are underpinned by centuries of experience and industry knowledge.
Our 250 years' experience of working with British businesses underlies the strong relationships with our customers, including:
- 85% of FTSE 100 companies
- 67% of FTSE 250 enterprises
- 28% of British businesses with the fastest profit growth.
And for the tenth year running, we’ve been voted Bank of the Year by UK finance directors at the CBI Real Business FD Awards.