Help & Support
Close an account
To close a business account please complete the form below. Any closing balance can be credited to a new or existing bank account.
To close all your accounts and switch to another bank please speak to your Relationship Manager.
How to access this form
Your browser may not be able to open the form. It’s best to save to your device first.
- Right click on the link below and select to save the file. You may see this as ‘save link as’, ‘save target as’ or ‘download link file’.
- Choose where to save it, for example in your downloads folder.
- Find the file in your downloads folder. Look for the filename ‘lloyds_close_business_acct’.
- Right click on the file and select to open with Adobe PDF reader.
Download the form from the link above.
Complete, print and sign in accordance with your mandate.
Post to the address you’ll see in the form.
Frequently asked questions
If you’re unable to collect the full power signatures needed to authorise your account closure, you’ll need to complete a board resolution.
- Select the relevant template below for your business type.
- Copy the contents into a word-processing document. Ensure you follow the guidelines in the template.
- Attach the document to your completed account closure form and post to the address provided on the Close an account form.