Telephone Banking self service
Our automated service is fast and easy to use. It lets you take care of your day-to-day banking at a time and place that suits you, and there's no need to queue.
With our automated service you can:
- Access your different business accounts during the same call.
- Check your balance and any recent transactions.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Cancel or hear details of your Direct Debits and amend Standing Orders.
- Order statements, paying-in books and cheque books.
- Pay another business or person, where the payment details have already been set up (PhoneBank® for Business password required)
If your query is complex or you wish to speak to someone, just say in a few words what you'd like help with and our automated service will transfer you to the most suitable Business Advisor to help you.
How does it work?
Once you've called us, you'll be asked to:
- Say or key in your account number, sort code, date of birth or the 16 digit number from the front of your Business Debit Card.
- Tell us digits or characters from your PhoneBank® for Business password, security number, Internet Banking memorable information or CVV from your Business Debit Card.
- Let us know what you want to do - the automated system will recognise and respond to what you say.
Don’t have a security number or password?
You can register by calling 0345 072 5555, to make the most of our Business Telephone Banking service.
When you call us to register, you'll be asked to:
- Enter your 8 digit account number and 6 digit sort code (these can be found on your recent statement) or alternatively enter the 16 digit number from the front of your Business Debit Card.
- Let us know your date of birth - just say this naturally.
- Confirm your identity, using your CVV (the last 3 digits from the signature strip on the back of your Business Debit Card), or some characters from your Internet Banking memorable information. If you don't have a Business Debit Card or Internet Banking, we'll just transfer you to speak to one of our friendly advisors.
Important Legal Information
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
We adhere to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.