Plant Trees on Your Farm
We are helping to fund the Woodland Trust’s MOREwoods and MOREhedges schemes to help landowners plant trees and hedgerows as part of your farm’s transition to a low/zero carbon future.
The Woodland Trust are offering partial funding for planting 0.5 hectares (ha) of new woodland or more as part of the MOREwoods and MOREhedges schemes. The MOREwoods and MOREhedges schemes can bring a multitude of benefits to your farm, such as:
- Capturing carbon
- Protecting soil
- Helping to manage flooding
- Increase biodiversity
- Offering habitats for game and wildlife
You can choose to create a shelterbelt, fill a corner of a field or even plant a small wood.
The minimum requirements for the Woodland Trust schemes are:
- MoreWOODS: a minimum of 0.5ha of land to plant trees on
- MoreHEDGES: at least 100-250m of hedgerow to plant that has connectivity to woodland
Woodland Trust’s experts are here to help
Plant trees with the Woodland Trust and they’ll offer you:
- Subsidised tree and hedgerow planting: If you have over half a hectare, or 100 - 250m of space to plant a new hedgerow, you can unlock a significant discount of up to 75% to plant trees or hedgerows on your land.
- Woodland creation advice: The Woodland Trust Creation Team offer tailored advice on woodland design, ensuring the most appropriate spacing and species mix.
- Woodland Trust specialist support throughout: You will have access to a dedicated Woodland Trust project officer who’ll help guide your application from start to finish. Either plant the trees yourself, or for projects over 1ha the Woodland Trust can arrange planting for you at a significantly subsidised rate.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.