Inside content area, use arrow keys or tab to access content

Commercial property confidence monitor

Our commercial property confidence monitor is the only survey that provides a representative and regular view of the confidence of financial decision makers in the UK commercial property market.

The biannual survey of 500 real estate professionals takes into account the opinions of:

  • Principals (house builders, developers and investors) and advisers (agents, surveyors and consultants), in small, medium and large property businesses across the country.
  • This provided by the Investment Property ForumInvestment Property Forum website., and also includes the views of property fund managers. Now into its 17th wave, the study is closely monitored by the real estate market and identifies:
    • a snapshot of changing confidence levels across the sector
    • respondents' views of their own business performance
    • future prospects for values and investment levels and future predictions within the property industry.

October 2014 result highlights:

  • Confidence has dropped, from what was reported in our November 2013 and May 2014 report, reflecting a tempering of enthusiasm and the return of more normal levels of activity.
  • 70% of major business expects a continued rise in property values; the remaining 30% believe they will stat at current levels.
  • Two thirds (67%) of UK SMEs and 80% of major businesses expect their portfolio performance to improve
  • 23% of major businesses believe UK property market activity will stay at current levels.
  • 62% of SMEs and 70% of fund managers see overseas investment as beneficial to the UK property market.

Download the full report hereDownload the Lloyds Confidence Monitor report. (PDF: 1.85 MB). Opens in a new browser window.

Talk to your local real estate relationship manager to find out more about our industry partnerships.

Find your local real estate relationship managerFind your local real estate relationship manager

Property icon

Real estate products

We have a range of products and services designed with your real estate business in mind.

Find out about our real estate products

Message icon

Contact us

Talk to your local real estate relationship manager to find out more about our industry partnerships.

Find your local real estate relationship manager

Property icon

Real estate

We have a team of local real estate relationship managers who are there to work with you to create a banking package tailored to your business.

Back to real estate

Get in touch

Talk to us

Talk to your local real estate relationship manager to find out more about our industry partnerships.

Find your local real estate relationship manager