Products and services for technology businesses
We provide a high quality service to our technology clients. Our specialist managers understand the Technology sector, and will work with you to get to know your business, its plans and develop a comprehensive package that meets your banking needs.
We will support you to open a bank account in the currencies that you require.
- A dedicated on-boarding team to make this process as smooth as possible including a digital platform which you can login and view progress.
- Current Account Switch Service
- Registration for a suitable Online Banking Platform
Supporting your deposit management requirements enables you to receive a return on investment or trading funds.
- GBP and USD deposit options
- Overnight, 32 Day Notice, Fixed Term Deposits
- Savings Strategy Tool
Managing your Currency Risk will help you to make the most of your investment/revenues whilst protecting against currency volatility.
- Currency Accounts available in a vast array of known currencies
- Digital FX Platform (Arena)
- Access to our FX Treasury Team in London
- Market Information/Reports available on a regular basis
- Physical Cards available in GBP, USD and EUR currencies
- Online platform to manage cards, limits and statement entries
- Ability to export information to help with reconciling
- Links to well-known expense management systems
- Other options including Virtual Cards, Lodged Cards
Our essential business insurance is arranged and underwritten by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited. You can choose your level of cover so you're not paying for protection you don't need.
Some of the types of cover Arthur J. Gallagher can offer to businesses trading from office premises are:
- Employers liability – up to £10 million as standard (£5 million for acts of terrorism).
- Buildings and contents – completely flexible for you to select the limit of cover.
- Business interruption – cover for 12 months (£250,000 as standard with the option to increase).
- Other specified items – option to insure equipment taken off the premises, such as laptops.
- Cyber Insurance Policies
You won't pay interest for spreading your payments by UK Sterling monthly direct debit, and there are no administration charges for making changes to your cover.