Asset Based Lending
A bespoke funding solution to support strategic growth. Leverage your balance sheet, without sacrificing equity, by releasing cash against assets such as your debtor book, stock, machinery, equipment or property.
Is my business eligible?
- You should have a projected annual turnover of £10 million plus
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms
- You’ll need a healthy balance sheet and significant existing asset ownership
- You’ll need robust accounting systems and reporting in place
- You must have a Lloyds Bank Invoice Discounting facility.
When you get in touch
- We’ll have an initial chat with you before introducing you to a specialist in your area
- We’ll then arrange a follow up (non-obligatory) conversation
- Choose how you talk to us; by phone, WebEx or face to face
- We suggest setting aside 1 hour for your follow up conversation.
Asset Based Lending is a bespoke facility, so there is no standardized pricing.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting facilities may be provided by either Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance, Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Registered in England & Wales no. 733011. Registered Office: No1 Brookhill Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 3EL.
When using Asset Finance your agreement will be with a Lloyds Banking Group company whose terms and conditions will apply. The provision of credit or leasing services by us is subject to your meeting our Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.