Digital ordering solutions
Allow your customers to order and pay using an app, QR code or web-based order forms. Reduce queues and boost sales.
Take orders for delivery and collection or pay at table
Together with our referral partner, QikServe, we offer mobile and online ordering platforms, as well as ordering and payment solutions using QR code technology. These flexible and customisable solutions can be tailored to suit different business needs including:
- In premise ordering and payment via QR codes
- Pre-ordering for delivery or collection via an app or web order forms
- Kiosk ordering and drive thru
Benefits of digital ordering solutions for your business
Stay in control with a self-managed solution
- Take orders commission free
- Communicate directly with your customers
- Use the data to inform business decisions
Merchant Cash Advance
Turn your future card sales into a cash advance from £2,500 to £300,000 that you only pay back when your customers pay you.
- Release the potential of future card sales to invest in your business.
- Automatic payments mirror cash flow as a percentage of your card sales.
- The total cash advance to pay stays the same however long it takes you to pay.1
Other ways to accept card payments
For businesses that need to take payments at the till, at a table or away from their premises.
Over the phone
For businesses who need a quick and safe way to take payments when the cardholder is not present.
For businesses who rely on accepting payments through their website or other digital channels.
Important Legal information
1^For example; if you receive £11,000 anticipating to make payments over 8 months however it takes you 12 months to make payments, the total amount to pay is still £11,000 (subject to terms and conditions).
Cardnet® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
We may monitor or record calls to make sure we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve the quality of our service.
Please remember we cannot guarantee the security of messages sent by email.
Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc (member of Lloyds Banking Group) are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk