Don’t wait for your invoices to be paid, boost your cash flow with early access to the funds owed to you.
To be eligible for our platform:
- You must be a limited company
- You must invoice other UK businesses
- You must have a compatible accountancy software package (PDF, 117KB)
To be eligible to fund invoices, you must meet all eligibility criteria and:
- You must have been trading for 6 months or longer
- Your turnover must be more than £100,000 per annum
Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting are available to new and existing Lloyds Bank customers.
- You must have a minimum turnover of £50,000 per annum for Invoice Factoring
- You must have a minimum turnover of £250,000 per annum for Invoice Discounting
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms.
Important legal information
Factoring and Invoice Discounting facilities may be provided by one or more of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited. Registered in England & Wales no. 733011. Registered office: No.1, Brookhill Way, Banbury OX16 3EL. Lloyds Bank plc.
Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No.SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration no. 169628.