Clean Growth Sustainability Audit Guide
Read time : 22 mins Added: 08/11/2021
Identify opportunities to reduce your emissions and make your business more sustainable with our updated Clean Growth Sustainability Audit Guide.
I With the UK aiming to be net zero by 2050, and reduce emissions by 78% by 2035, it’s important that businesses of all sizes take steps to reduce both their direct and indirect emissions.
But it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly what sustainability changes are right for your business. This is where a sustainability audit comes in.
What does the Clean Growth Sustainability Audit Guide include?
Examining the various areas of your business allows you to more accurately assess them against sustainable best practice and identify what opportunities are available and what changes – big or small – you’d like to implement.
Our downloadable guide can help you get started. Inside you’ll find:
- The benefits of conducting a sustainability audit
- Step-by-step instructions for conducting your own sustainability audit, covering energy, waste and recycling, transport, water and more
- An easy-to-use checklist to help you record your findings and identify areas to prioritise
- Ideas for sustainable improvement projects
- Information on our Clean Growth Financing Initiative which can help you access discounted lending to fund sustainable business changes.
If you’ve used the guide before you’ll find new information and audit sections covering Scope 3 emissions, sustainability skills and more.
How the audit guide works:
Download a copy of the guide and save to your computer – this will allow you to complete the checklist and automatically generate your sustainability ratings.
Make sure you open the guide in Adobe Acrobat Reader – the checklist functionality may not work on other PDF readers i.e Apple Preview.