Business Debit Card
Our Business Debit Card offers an affordable way to settle your daily expenses. Funds are debited directly from your business account, and with no annual fee, that’s one less expense to worry about.
Features and benefits
- No annual fee.
- Withdraw cleared funds up to £700 per day.
- Easily manage accounts with statements that show retailer details.
- Get cash out and check your balance on-the-go at any ATM displaying the LINK sign1.
- Use the card in millions of outlets worldwide, wherever the Visa sign is displayed2.
A key feature of our Business Debit Card is the ability to deposit funds quickly in branch:
- Use the card to enable faster deposit transactions at all branches.
- Speed up depositing in branch even more with Immediate Deposit Self Service Machines (where available).
- Immediate Deposit Self Service Machines allow you to deposit up to 5 cheques or 50 notes in one quick transaction. You will immediately receive a picture receipt and clearing date to give you peace of mind.
Apply for a Business Debit Card
To apply for a Business Debit Card you'll need to have a Business Current Account with us.
Applications are subject to further eligibility checks. If these eligibility requirements are not met then you will be issued with a Business Cashpoint® Card in place of a Business Debit Card.
1 All LINK cash machines will give you an advance, on-screen warning about any charge that may apply. This warning will also tell you who’s making the charge. You will then be given the option to continue or cancel the transaction.
2Card purchases and cash withdrawals abroad, and in currencies other than sterling, are subject to a 2.75% non-sterling transaction fee. This is a fee for currency conversion. Cash withdrawals in a foreign currency, except for withdrawals of Euro inside the EEA are also subject to a charge of 1.5% of the transaction amount (minimum £1.50).
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Clicksafe® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.