Amend your account signatory access
You can complete our online Mandate Variation form to request various changes including who can operate your accounts, what they can do and amend their Online for Business access.
Here are some of the changes you can make
- Update your mailing address - Change the address where all correspondence relating to your account is sent.
- Change your signing instructions - Tell us how many signatories are needed for payment tasks such as cheque authorisation and in-branch payments as well as updating how many signatories are needed to authorise non-payment activities such as account changes.
- Add or remove individuals and signatories - Add individuals to your bank mandate as either Full Power signatory(s), Limited Power signatory(s) or as non-signatory(s). You can also remove signatories and non-signatories from your bank mandate. If you are registered for Internet Banking follow the steps below.
- Amend existing users Online for Business access - Change their access levels and/or status to define what accounts they have access to. You can also de-register and remove users form Online for Business.
Registered for Internet Banking – You can now create and submit your request in Internet Banking.
Simply log in below, select the ‘admin’ tab, under ‘user access settings’ choose ‘manage access to account’ and select the changes you wish to make.
Before you start…
You’ll need the full name, UK mobile number and email address of the new person.
You’ll need at least one of these:
- A one-time code we will send to your mobile
- An image or scan clearly showing both your signature and a reference we’ll provide.
Not registered for Internet Banking - Complete your Mandate Variation request in 3 easy steps
Please note: this form will be blocked on a mobile phone to ensure our customers can clearly read all the information. You can use a laptop, desktop or tablet with an up to date browser.
If you’re unable to collect the two full power signatures required to authorise your Mandate Variation request you will need to complete a Resolution.
For Companies, Limited Liability Partnership’s and Club Charity and Society accounts complete the following steps, using the relevant template below:
- Download the relevant PDF template below
- Copy the PDF contents into a word processing document
- Complete the Board Resolution using the guidance provided in the PDF
- Collect the required signatures
- Post the completed form to:
Lloyds Bank Business Banking
For Public Limited Companies and Private Limited Companies:
Companies Template (PDF)
For Limited Liability Partnerships and Limited Partnerships:
Limited Liability Partnership’s template (PDF)
For Club, Charity and Societies:
Club, Charity and Societies (PDF)
- It's easier to complete the form using a PC or laptop.
- Before you start the form, make sure you have all the information required, as the form cannot be saved.
- To help keep your details safe, we'll clear any unsaved details if you're away after 30 minutes or more, and you'll need to start again.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.