Business Insurance

Running a business can be difficult, protecting it shouldn’t be. Our range of tailored business insurance policies can give you the right cover to suit your needs.

payments icon

Public Liability Insurance

When accidents happen, your business could be responsible. Public Liability insurance can protect you against third party claims.

Find out more about Public Liability insurance

House icon

Landlord Insurance

If you’re a landlord or have a buy-to-let mortgage, protect your property, rental income and lots more.

Find out more about Landlord insurance

Call telephone number 0345 377 0006

Light bulb icon

Professional Indemnity Insurance

If you give advice or offer a professional service that can be challenged. Protect yourself from compensation payments and defence costs.

Find out more about indemnity insurance

To offer this insurance service, we work with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers. Arthur J. Gallagher will search a panel of insurance providers for quotes tailored to your business’ insurance needs.

Question mark icon

Need some guidance?

Our handy tool can help drill down to the main covers relevant to your business type.

Icon of Person

Employers’ Liability Insurance

As an employer, you may be legally required to hold adequate Employers’ Liability cover.

Icon of Mouse

Ready to get a tailored quote?

Ready to get an insurance quote? Get a quote in minutes online or speak to specialist business insurance advisers by calling 0345 377 0008.

Person icon

Shop and Salon Insurance

Your shop or salon is probably your pride and joy and should be protected as such. We offer insurance to cover your business against claims for property damage, loss of stock, cash, and damage to your shop-front and building. Insurance to protect customers and employees is also available.

Find out more about shop and salon insurance

House icon

Working from Home Insurance

Home working is on the increase and if your business is run from your personal residence you need to make sure your home office equipment is safe and secure. You’ll also need to consider protection for visitors to your house for purposes related to your business.

Find out more about working from home insurance

Restaurant icon

Pub, Restaurant and Café Insurance

Customers are good for business, but it’s your responsibility to protect them as well as your employees. We offer competitive insurance for compensation claims, theft, stock cover, business interruption plus much more.

Find out more about pub, restaurant and café insurance

Umbrella icon

Our other insurance products

Find out about our full range of insurance products

Headset icon

Contact us

Get advice from experienced advisors on the insurance you need.

Call 0345 377 0008Call telephone number 0345 377 0008

If you have already started a quote you can continue here.

Retrieve a quote

Need someone to contact you?

Request a call back