Enjoy cashback when you spend, swipe or tap
The Lloyds Bank Cashback credit card is the easy way to earn cashback on your purchases. Shopping just got a little more interesting.
More about cashback
From your daily coffee to your weekly shop, earn cashback on your card purchases, with no limit on the amount you can earn.
Watch our video to find out more.
Earn up to 0.5% cashback every calendar year.
- You and any additional cardholders will earn cashback on credit card purchases only.
- Any cashback earned will be paid to the primary cardholder each calendar year in January, as long as they hold an open Lloyds Bank Cashback credit card.
- If your account is closed, cashback earned before closure will be credited to your account.
- Cashback is not treated as a payment and you will still need to make your minimum payment each month.
You will not earn cashback on:
- Transfers or cash withdrawals.
- Gambling transactions, e.g. casinos, betting outlets or bookmakers.
- Account interest, fees or charges.
- Payments to current, savings, share-trading, spread betting, gambling, or any similar accounts.
- Payment protection transactions.
- We will deduct cashback on purchase refunds, credit adjustments or fraudulent transactions, for the month in which the refund or adjustment was made, at the rate you currently earn cashback. This may generate a negative cashback amount on your statement but we won’t take it from your account.
- If we reasonably suspect fraud, abuse or breach of your terms and conditions, we can stop you and any additional cardholder earning or receiving cashback.