Card Loss Assistance
If you are a Lloyds Bank Packaged Bank Account holder your Card Loss Assistance is automatically active. We recommend that you register your cards by phone. Simply call the relevant number below:
- Select Account: 0345 716 1116
- Silver Account: 0345 603 1839
- Gold Account: 0345 850 5056
- Platinum Account: 0345 850 5300
- Premier Account: 0345 604 0440
Opening hours: Mon to Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 9am-5pm
You can also find out more through your Accounts benefit tab in Internet Banking.
- Select Card Loss Assistanceopens in a new tab (pdf, 480.6 KB)
- Silver Card Loss Assistanceopens in a new tab (pdf, 1.8 MB)
- Gold Card Loss Assistanceopens in a new tab (pdf, 4.4 MB)
- Platinum Card Loss Assistanceopens in a new tab (pdf, 4.7 MB)
- Premier Card Loss Assistanceopens in a new tab (pdf, 4.6 MB)
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.