Lloyds Bank Car Insurance is underwritten by a panel of insurers and is arranged and administered by BISL Limited.
Whether you’re driving to work or having a family day out, it’s reassuring to know you’re covered should the unexpected happen. Getting an online quote is simple and should only take a few minutes.
With Lloyds Bank Car Insurance you get:
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Lloyds Bank Car Insurance Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw.’). Entry to the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is BISL Limited (The ‘Promoter’), registered office, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
3. The Prize consists of a refund of a customer’s annual or total instalment insurance premium price, up to a maximum value of £500 (the 'Prize'). If the annual or total instalment insurance premium price is less than £500, the value of the Prize will be that of the annual or total instalment insurance premium price.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants on 15 October 2018 (Draw Date). There will be 10 separate Winners of the Prize.
5. Who is eligible for entry into the Prize Draw?
6. The Prize
7. The Prize Draw
8. Fulfilment of the Prize
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prizes.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
13. You can obtain details of each Winner’s name and country of residence by sending a stamped self- addressed envelope to BISL Limited, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. It is a condition of entry that you accept these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your reference.
No Claims Discount Protection is provided and administered by BISL Ltd.
No Claims Discount (NCD) is a discount applied to your Car Insurance premium for the number of years in which you haven’t made a claim to your policy. For each year you’re insured without making a claim you’ll earn another year’s NCD, up to a maximum of nine years (minimum premiums apply). To find out your number of NCD years, please look on your latest renewal invitation from your Car Insurance provider.
If you have 4 or more years NCD you may be able to protect the number of years discount you have accumulated for an additional cost by purchasing No Claims Discount Protection. With NCD Protection, you are able to make two fault claims within a three year period without it reducing the NCD applied to your policy premium.
If selected, the cost of No Claims Discount Protection will be calculated as a percentage of the insurance policy premium. The stand-alone price for this additional option will be displayed on your price presentation page.
No Claims Discount Protection:
We know your car is important to you so when you take out our car insurance it now comes with Guaranteed Replacement Car cover for 12 months, at no extra cost. You’ll need to select this as an optional extra when you get a new quote direct with us. Terms and conditions apply.
With Guaranteed Replacement Car Cover, you get:
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the policy documents (PDF, 614 kB)Opens in a new browser window for details of what is and isn’t covered.
Keep in mind: Guaranteed Replacement Car Cover is different to courtesy car cover as courtesy car cover won’t be available to you if your car is stolen or written off. Courtesy car cover is also dependent on a car being available from the garage, and is only available with comprehensive cover.
A refundable fuel deposit is required when obtaining the replacement car. This cover is only available in the UK or Isle of Man.
Guaranteed Replacement Car Cover is administered by ACM ULR Limited and underwritten by UK General Insurance Limited, on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE.
It’s easy for car keys to go missing, which is why we offer Keycare cover for only £9.49. Just attach a Keycare fob to your keys and Keycare will come to the rescue when you need it.
No matter when you lose your keys, Keycare will be there to help.
With Keycare Cover, you benefit from:
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the policy documents (PDF, 127 kB)Opens in a new browser window for details of what is and isn’t covered.
Keycare is arranged by BISL Limited, administered by Keycare Limited and underwritten by Ageas Insurance Limited.
As the driver, both you and your passengers could be left out of pocket following an accident. Our enhanced motor legal protection is 5* Defaqto rated and is here to support you. The 24/7 legal helpline means there's always someone at the other end of the phone to offer assistance. If you have an accident that wasn’t your fault, our motor legal protection policy provides cover for up to £100,000 of legal expenses to help with:
As long as there are reasonable prospects of you winning your case and the estimated legal costs don’t outweigh the amount you're claiming, a solicitor will be instructed to act on your behalf, giving you peace of mind and a hassle-free solution when you need it most.
You'll also receive motor prosecution defence cover if you're facing suspension or disqualification of your driving licence. You'll receive up to £20,000 of legal expenses to help with your case, as long as there is a reasonable chance of avoiding suspension or disqualification. This cover doesn’t include fines or penalties or any charges relating to alcohol or drugs.
This cover only costs £30.99 per year.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the policy documents (PDF, 704 kB)Opens in a new browser window for details of what is and isn’t covered.
Motor Legal Protections is administered by ACM ULR Limited. The Legal Expenses element is underwritten by AmTrust Europe Limited.
Wherever you’re heading, a breakdown’s always going to be the last thing you want. But it can happen. To make sure you stay on the road, you can add RAC Breakdown Cover to your policy. Cover starts from £43.99 per year.
Breakdown Cover comes with certain services and levels. These include:
|Cover level||Cost per year|
+ At Home
+ At Home
+ At Home
+ Onward Travel
+ At Home
+ Onward Travel
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the policy documents (PDF, 702 kB)Opens in a new browser window for details of what is and isn’t covered.
RAC Breakdown Cover is provided by RAC Motoring Services.