40% Discount Introductory Offer Conditions
(for quotes completed on or after 23/11/2016 and before 09/08/2021)
- You will receive this offer if you take out a new Lloyds Bank Home Insurance buildings, contents or combined buildings and contents policy in branch, by telephone or online as a result of a quotation obtained from 23rd November 2016
- The offer is a 40% discount, for 1 year on your buildings, contents or combined buildings and contents cover
- Your premium, without the discount, will be equal to the amount you would pay for the same cover at your first renewal, if we offer you renewal. If: you change, add or remove cover; any important fact on which we have calculated your premium changes during the year; we pay a claim under your policy (other than a claim under Legal Expenses or Home Emergency cover); there are any changes to Insurance Premium Tax; or any other discounts applied to your premium are removed; any offer made to you at renewal may be different to your premium without the discount
- Home Emergency cover and Legal Expenses cover are excluded from the offer
- If your premium changes during the year, the discount will continue to be applied to your new premium for the rest of the year, but please note that minimum premiums will apply
- This offer is not available if you already hold a Lloyds Bank branded policy which is either a buildings, contents or combined buildings and contents policy
- The offer cannot be used together with any other offer unless we tell you
- Multiple discounts will be applied consecutively
- If you pay your premium monthly the discount will be applied to your annual premium before your charge for credit and monthly payments are calculated
- We can withdraw the offer at any time, but will apply the discount to eligible policies taken out as a result of quotations obtained before the withdrawal
- Please keep these conditions for future reference
- This offer is provided by Lloyds Bank Insurance Services Limited, Registered in England and Wales No 968406, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).