Flexible Contents Insurance - 60 days free offer terms and conditions
- You will receive this offer if you take out a new Lloyds Bank Flexible Contents Insurance policy from 23rd February 2021 onwards.
- The first 60 days of your Home Cover will be free.
- The offer does not include any Anywhere Items added to the policy.
- At the end of the 60 days free period, the cost of the Home Cover will be automatically included in the premium we collect.
- A payment may be due during the offer period, details of this will be made clear before purchase.
- This offer cannot be used together with any other offer unless we agree.
- If a card payment fails we can cancel the policy during the offer period in line with your policy conditions.
- You can only benefit from this offer once.
- We can withdraw the offer at any time but we will honour any free cover for policies taken out before this happens.
- This offer is provided by Lloyds Bank Insurance Services Limited, Registered in England and Wales No 968406, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.