These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and vary the International Payments Terms and Conditions which you should view here.
1) The promotion is open to “Eligible Internet Banking customers”, who for the purposes of this promotion are Lloyds Bank plc Internet Banking customers who are resident in the UK and who have not already used Internet Banking to make an international payment, or who have used Internet Banking to make an international payment on only one previous occasion.
2) Until midnight at the end of the day on 29 April 2014 Eligible Internet Banking customers who log onto Lloyds Bank Internet Banking to make their first two ever Internet Banking international payments, may enter the code “Halfprice” and the transfer charge will be reduced to £5 (other fees and charges apply.)
3) Payments are eligible as ‘first two ever’ online international payments where either:
a. the customer has not previously made an international payment using Lloyds Bank or Lloyds TSB Internet Banking, or
b. the customer has made one international payment with Lloyds Bank or Lloyds TSB Internet Banking in the past. Where the customer has made one international payment in the past with Lloyds Bank or Lloyds TSB the customer will be eligible for only one further payment discounted under this promotion.
4) Where a customer has made two or more online international payments using Lloyds Bank or Lloyds TSB Internet Banking, the customer will not be eligible to use this promotional code.
5) The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect against fraudulent or invalid claims, including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age or other relevant details of Internet Banking customers.
6) The Promoter may, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant laws and codes of practice, delay the timing of the promotion, withdraw the promotion at any time without notice and/or vary the terms and conditions of this promotion.
7) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Internet Banking customers who are unable to participate in the promotion due to unavailability of Internet Banking.
8) The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Participation in the promotion implies acceptance of these terms.
10) The Promoter is Lloyds Bank plc, whose registered office is 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN, registered in England and Wales under company number 2065.
Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk. Lloyds Bank plc is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065.