Investments help, guidance & tools
Our help, guidance and interactive calculator can help you make your own informed investing decisions.
Before contacting us
Like all businesses we have to work differently amid concerns regarding COVID-19 and prioritise the safety of our staff and customers. As a result we are working with reduced resource which is impacting the following services:
- Call centre: our call centre will only be open to provide services to vulnerable customers (including calls related to bereavement), password resets (where you can't do this online), corporate event elections and trading. if you have online access then you will be able to elect for all corporate events and trade as usual.
- Call centre opening times: our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. If you have a question about international trading, we have very limited capacity for Web Chat and calls between 5pm and 9pm.
- Tax year end opening times: we will be open until 5pm on Friday 3rd April. We will not be open on Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th April.
- Corporate events: we will only communicate events which require a decision and action from you.
- US trades: processing of W8-BEN forms will be slower than usual.
- Transfers: we have temporarily paused all inward transfers of stock and cash, and transfers between accounts. Transfers which are in progress may take significantly longer than usual – we’ll keep this page updated with any changes.
- TradePlans: you can no longer set up new TradePlans. All existing TradePlans will stay active until they trigger or expire.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Important legal information
The Lloyds Bank Direct Investments Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Halifax Share Dealing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.