I already invest with Lloyds Bank
If you are an existing customer and have questions about managing your account, we can help.
Get to know your Share Dealing account
Funding your account is simple:
- Log on to your account and select ‘fund & withdraw’ from ‘account management’ from the right hand navigation
- Select ‘Transfer money in’ from your chosen account.
- Add the amount you wish to deposit and select ‘continue’.
Please note, if you wish to change the payment account select ‘change payment details’.
To withdraw money simply do the following:
- Log on to your account and select ‘fund & withdraw’ from ‘account management’ in the right hand navigation
- Select ‘withdraw money out to’ from your chosen account.
- Add the amount you wish to withdraw and select ‘continue’.
You can only withdraw money to your bank which shows as 'available to withdraw'. Please note, if you want to withdraw money from a recent sale your trade will need to be settled. You can find the settlement date on your dealing reference number.
You can buy or sell investments in a few simple steps:
- Log on to your account and select ‘dealing’ from the right hand navigation
- Select the type of investment and ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘ and enter the ‘stock company name’ or ‘company code’
- Choose the ‘number’ or ‘value’ of stock and select ‘continue’.
Regular investing allows you to top up your investments monthly:
- Log on to your account and select ‘regular Investments’ from ‘dealing’ in the right hand navigation
- Select ‘Investment plan’ and ‘add Investment’ then add the ‘Investment name’ or ‘company code’
- Choose the ‘amount’ to invest and review the charges. If happy select ‘continue’.
Important legal information
The Lloyds Bank Direct Investments Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Halifax Share Dealing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.