I already invest with Lloyds Bank
If you are an existing customer and have questions about managing your account, we can help.
What are you looking for?
- Managing your ISA
- Trading support (international investments, tax forms and trading tools)
- Information about historic/branch investment accounts
- Dividend diary (updated monthly)
- Transferring investments or cash to us
- Understanding corporate actions (or corporate events)
- Help with your statement
- Bereavement support
- Are you trying to find your Share Dealing accounts in Internet Banking?
Updating your personal details
Changing your address
- Share Dealing – change your address by completing the change of address form within help and guidance once logged on.
Please note, your address will be updated within 1 week and we will email you to confirm the change. If your email address has been updated in the last 12 months we will send a letter to both addresses.
- Ready-made investments – please log on to Internet Banking, click on ‘Your Profile’ and then ‘Change my details’ on the left-hand side.
Changing your bank details
Important legal information
The Lloyds Bank Direct Investments Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Halifax Share Dealing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.