Useful contact information
If you have any queries about your investment, please call one of our specialist teams on the relevant number from the list below.
Before contacting us
Like all businesses we have to work differently amid concerns regarding COVID-19 and prioritise the safety of our staff and customers. As a result we are working with reduced resource which is impacting the following services:
- Call centre: our call centre will only be open to provide services to vulnerable customers (including calls related to bereavement), password resets (where you can't do this online), corporate event elections and trading. if you have online access then you will be able to elect for all corporate events and trade as usual.
- Call centre opening times: our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. If you have a question about international trading, we have very limited capacity for Web Chat and calls between 5pm and 9pm.
- Tax year end opening times: we will be open until 5pm on Friday 3rd April. We will not be open on Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th April.
- Corporate events: we will only communicate events which require a decision and action from you.
- US trades: processing of W8-BEN forms will be slower than usual.
- Transfers: we have temporarily paused all inward transfers of stock and cash, and transfers between accounts. Transfers which are in progress may take significantly longer than usual – we’ll keep this page updated with any changes.
- TradePlans: you can no longer set up new TradePlans. All existing TradePlans will stay active until they trigger or expire.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Managing investments purchased in branch
Lines open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 12.30pm
Queries on investments purchased online from April 2014
Available Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (closed weekends and English Bank Holidays).
Available Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (closed weekends and English Bank Holidays). If you have a question about international trading, we have very limited capacity for web chat and calls between 5pm and 9pm.
Calls may be monitored or recorded.
You can call us on one of the phone numbers above or alternatively fill in our online complaint form. It shouldn’t take you long to complete and one of our colleagues will call you back as soon as possible.
For security reasons, we can't discuss your accounts by email. Please include your telephone number (providing a mobile number where possible) on the form so that we can call you. You'll be able to specify a time of day for the call that suits you.
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied with how your complaint is resolved, you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case for free.
They can be contacted at email@example.com, via the Financial Ombudsman Service website, or on 0800 023 4567. Alternatively, you can write to them at Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
If you purchased your investment online, you can also complain through the European dispute resolution platform. You can do this through the Your Europe Portal (you will leave the Lloyds Bank website).
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).