Niki Clifton, from Liverpool
Jim Griffiths, from Burton on Trent
Elizabeth Marshall, from Wolverhampton
Charlotte Fundalski, from Penarth
Lloyds Bank is offering the chance for 4 people to win £500 B&Q vouchers – to enter, send your top home improvement tip through Twitter using #LBhomeimprover. You must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over to enter.
You do not need to be an existing customer of Lloyds Bank to enter.
Employees and contractors of any Lloyds Banking Group companies, and any other individual associated with the administration of this promotion and their families are excluded from entering.
1. Registered Twitter users may participate by uploading their top tips using the hashtag #LBhomeimprover.
2. This promotion commences on the 23rd March 2016 and finishes at 23.59 on the 6th April 2016. Any entries submitted after this date/time will be excluded from the promotion.
3. There is no limit to the number of times you can take part however you can only win one prize. (one prize per Twitter handle). Entrants found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be disqualified.
4. Eligible entries, which include a top tip will be placed into the prize draw.
5. Winners will be selected randomly by 20th April 2016 and contacted by direct message on Twitter to the account the participant used to enter the campaign. If participants do not follow us on Twitter, (www.twitter.com/AskLloydsBank) we will invite them to do so to enable us to direct message them. If we are unable to contact a winning participant with 14 days, their right to a prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
6. The prize is a £500 B&Q voucher.
7. The name of the winners will be published on the Lloyds Bank Twitter page (www.twitter.com/AskLloydsBank) and on the Lloyds Bank website.
8. We will post the prize to the winners within 14 days of receiving address details through direct message on Twitter.
9 .The prize winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion including their name and location being published on the Lloyds Bank plc Twitter page. Any personal information that we collect as part of this promotion will not be used by us for any other purpose other than those specified in these terms.
10. By taking part in this promotion, Participants grant Lloyds Bank plc permission to retweet, share, distribute, exhibit, use, copy and amend their tweets and its contents for marketing and promotion purposes, including but not limited to print, digital outdoor or social advertising. Any personal information that we collect as part of this promotion will be used to administer the promotion and not used by us for any other purpose.
11. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available. We reserve the right to offer an alternative prize equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
12. We reserve the right to exclude entries which we deem to be abusive, offensive or inappropriate or which disparage the Promoter.
13. The content of the entry must be the property of the Participant and each Participant should ensure that their entry does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or infringe any other rights of any other party or entity.
14. Lloyds Bank plc does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost entries or entries which are delayed, damaged, corrupted, incomplete or not received. We are not liable in respect of any missed opportunity to enter the promotion owing to any period during which, Twitter may be unavailable.
15.This promotion and associated promotional activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Lloyds Bank plc and not to Twitter.
16 .In order to comply with Twitter Terms of Service, the Twitter handle of the participant and first name will be displayed along with their Tweet when used for marketing and promotion purposes, including but not limited to print, digital outdoor or social advertising.
17. All entrants must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service (www.twitter.com/tos) and any other Twitter terms or policies in operation from time to time.
18. Participating in this promotion indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions.
19. Lloyds Bank reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this promotion at any time.
20. The Promoter is Lloyds Bank plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.