CLUB LLOYDS OFFERS
As a Club Lloyds current account customer you can take advantage of exclusive offers when you complete on a qualifying mortgage with us
You could lose your home if you don’t keep up your mortgage repayments
To qualify for the £100 switching offer (“the offer”) use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to switch to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account between the 09/09/20 and the 09/11/20. The following conditions apply:
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank and close your old account with the other bank.
- The switch must be into a Club Lloyds Account (£3 monthly maintaining the account fee) or a Club Lloyds Platinum Account (£21 monthly maintaining the account fee & £3 monthly maintaining the account fee) and happen between the 09/09/20 and the 09/11/20.
You are not eligible for the offer if:
- You open and switch to any account other than a Club Lloyds Account or a Club Lloyds Platinum Account.
- Since April 2018 you received a switching offer for switching to a Club Lloyds Account or Club Lloyds Platinum Account.
- The bank you are switching from does not participate in the Current Account Switch Service. To find out more visit www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk
- The offer applies to switches received in branch, online or by phone from the 09/09/20 to the 09/11/20. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- The offer does not automatically guarantee an arranged overdraft and any application will be subject to status. If your account has an arranged overdraft you will not pay any daily arranged overdraft interest for 3 months.
- After 3 months, or if you change your account, you will be charged daily arranged overdraft interest applicable to the account you hold if you use your arranged overdraft. Please see the Bank accounts and switching to us leaflet for full details on arranged overdraft interest. You will have been given this when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at https://www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/all-accounts
- Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
- The offer will be paid directly in your account within 10 working days of your switch starting and will appear as a cash credit. The offer is not available to employees of Lloyds Banking Group, or if the employee is named on any bank account held in joint names.