Your remortgage starts here
We know how important it is to get the right mortgage, whatever step of the ladder you're on. See if you could save money by moving your mortgage to us. Already have a Lloyds Bank mortgage? See if you could switch to a new deal.
You could lose your home if you don’t keep up your mortgage repayments
What is a remortgage?
In simple terms, it's when you switch a mortgage to a new deal with a different lender.
You might choose to do this to save money or to borrow more against your property. Your mortgage is likely to be your biggest monthly expense, so it's important that you find the best deal for your needs.
Is remortgaging right for you?
Before you commit to a new deal think about what you want most. Are you trying to save money, or is it more important to you to pay the mortgage off more quickly? Make sure you're aware of any fees you may have to pay when you leave your current deal, such as early repayment charges.
It's also a good idea to try and find out how much you might be able to borrow before you apply. Our expert mortgage advisors are always happy to answer any questions you may have and help you to find a new deal.
Take a look at our cashback offers. You can qualify for one or both offers, if eligible.
- Cashback will be paid on mortgage completion via your conveyancer.
- Customers must have a valid EPC showing on the EPC Register or a certificate confirming the property has an A or B performance rating.
- New Build properties currently in development will not have an initial EPC rating, in this instance customers should obtain a Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA) from the builder.
- Excludes Buy to Let mortgage applications.
- Available to customers who take out a new mortgage product.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Calls may be monitored or recorded to help us improve our quality of service.