Our approach to specialist lending
- We put each lending request in the hands of an expert.
- We aim to identify the most suitable solution by considering your overall wealth, income, and viability of your proposal.
- We offer flexible repayment options built around your income and planned asset disposals.
- Pricing reflects the specific proposal details.
- We can lend on an interest-only or a capital and interest basis.
- If security is required, we can consider a wide range of assets.
- Customers with large borrowing requirements benefit from a dedicated contact.
- Service is available to anyone with a sole income of at least £100,000 or £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments. Fees and charges will apply.
Nigel Lanchbury - Private Banking Lending Manager
“At Lloyds Specialist Lending all our customers have one thing in common – their situation is unique. They use us because the off-the-shelf products just don’t meet their requirements. They need a lender with a wider perspective, one who can offer a solution to the problem they have identified and is able to consider their wealth in its entirety.*”
*How much we lend, the period and rate available are subject to our assessment of your circumstances. Specific eligibility criteria and conditions apply for certain types of lending. You must be 18 or over and a UK resident to apply. Lending is subject to status and application. Security may be required.
Some of the personal lending solutions we offer
If you are an existing Private Banking customer please contact us on 0800 092 6303.
If not and you are interested to find out more, please contact our team using the details below:
Call us on:
0800 731 0015
Calls may be monitored and recorded. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider.
Request a convenient time for us to call you:
Lloyds Bank Private Banking offers two levels of service:
Our Private Banking service is available to customers with £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments or a mortgage of £750,000 or more with Lloyds Bank.
And our Mayfair Banking service is available to clients with £2 million or more in savings and/or investments or an annual income of £500,000 or more.