Ahead of your first meeting, your Private Banking and Advice Manager will review the submitted pre appointment form to understand your financial situation. They will discuss this in detail during the meeting and agree your goals with you. If you are happy to proceed, following on from this meeting your Private Banking and Advice Manager will prepare your financial plan.
There are no charges for our initial meeting and no obligation to take any of our services or products. There may be fees and charges though for any advice and services subsequently provided.
Throughout your advice journey, as a valued client you’ll have access to a Private Banking and Advice Manager who will work closely with you and your family to ensure they fully understand your short and long term financial goals.
Your Private Banking and Advice Manager will offer financial advice to help you work towards your financial goals and ambitions.
From your retirement goals to inheritance tax, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss how to position yourself financially for the future.
To help you visualise your financial future, your Private Banking and Advice Manager can show you different financial scenarios using an interactive planning tool. This tool is designed to help you to understand the impact of key life event decisions you make along the way.
Where you have not completed the pre appointment form, please bring the following information to your meeting.
• Recent statements relating to your investments
• Recent statements relating to your cash savings
• Recent statements relating to any borrowing or other liabilities you may have
• Recent pay slips and / or statements relating to other sources of income
• Recent statements or a summary of your financial commitments
• Recent statements or a summary of your household expenses
• Recent statements or a summary of your general expenses
• Recent statements or a summary of your transport costs
• Recent statements or a summary of your leisure costs
• Policy documents relating to any protection cover you may have in place
• Recent statements and any policy documents relating to your pensionsopens in a new window.
If you already have a meeting arranged on WebEx, please login with the details provided in our email.