Join your meeting
Please read the important information below before selecting the 'Join the meeting' button.
We would never ask for your full account, card or log on details, memorable information, passwords or PIN numbers, or ask you to transfer money out of your account.
Make a note of the meeting number in your invitation email as you’ll need it to join the meeting.
Before you start
If we’ve asked for documentation make sure you have it with you. This may be some form of identification, details of your employment status, or bank statements. Details of what we might require will be in your invitation email.
Ensure you have:
- a laptop , desktop PC, tablet or smartphone with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- a good quality broadband connection
- somewhere private where you will be comfortable talking.
To begin your video interview:
- click on the ‘Join the meeting’ button below
- on the next screen , after entering your meeting number click the ‘Join’ button
- click on the ‘Video Camera’ icon to connect your video
- click the ‘Call Using Computer’ icon to connect your audio.
Please note: when you select ‘Join the meeting’ you will be taken to a trusted third party website acting on our behalf.
If you experience any problems joining your meeting please contact your Lloyds Bank representative by replying to your meeting invite email.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Separate terms apply to the use of third party websites and Lloyds Bank does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, availability or otherwise of these sites.