THE BEST WAY FORWARD
REALISE THE TRUE VALUE OF YOUR WEALTH
The benefits of Lloyds Bank Private Banking service
- A dedicated relationship manager working with you to ensure effortless day-to-day banking.
- Exclusive products that offer privileged rates and rewarding benefits.
- Quick and convenient access to our Specialist Lending team.
- Personal introductions to specialist partners, financial advice and tax experts.
- You only pay fees and charges for the products and services that you choose.
OUR RELATIONSHIP-LED APPROACH
Whether you’re looking to become a Private Banking customer or simply make use of one of our specialist services, our approach follows the same philosophy:
Oliver Lloyd - Relationship Associate
"I think you can sum up why customers work with us in one word – Trusted. Often, we’re the first people they turn too when they have a financial need or dilemma.”
In addition to our personal banking experience, as a customer you will also benefit from personal introductions to our other expert teams and specialist partners who can help you in the following ways:
- Specialist Lending - Financing to realise your ambitions
- Everyday Lending - Borrowing to meet your day to day needs
- Estate Administration - Administering an Estate when someone has died
- Will Writing - Taking care of your wishes to pass on your wealth
- Personal Tax Service - Making your tax return straightforward
- Financial Advice - Creating you a wealth strategy for life
- Inheritance Tax - Mitigating the impact of Inheritance Tax
- Trusts Management Service - Appointing a professional Trustee
Estates, Wills, Tax and Trust services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority
If you are an existing Private Banking customer please contact us on 0800 092 6303.
If not and you are interested to find out more, please contact our team using the details below:
Call us on:
0800 731 0015
Calls may be monitored and recorded. Call costs may vary depending on your service provide.
Request a convenient time for us to call you
Lloyds Bank Private Banking offers two levels of service:
Our Private Banking service is available to customers with £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments or a mortgage of £750,000 or more with Lloyds Bank.
And our Mayfair Banking service is available to clients with £2 million or more in savings and/or investments or an annual income of £500,000 or more.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278.