Apply for Invoice Finance
Choose between single and full Invoice Finance, depending on your business needs.
Invoice Finance Manager is available to new and existing Lloyds Bank customers.
- You must be a UK-based Limited company and have been trading for at least 6 months
- You must have a minimum turnover of £100,000 per annum
- Your invoices to other businesses must be issued in UK currency (GBP)
- You must have a compatible accountancy software package (PDF, 117kb)
- Each funding request must be at least £7,500 – any single invoice within that request must be worth at least £500.
Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting are available to new and existing Lloyds Bank customers.
- You must have a minimum turnover of £50,000 per annum for Invoice Factoring
- You must have a minimum turnover of £250,000 per annum for Invoice Discounting
- You must sell business-to-business and on credit terms.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting facilities may be provided by one or more of Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited, Registered in England & Wales no. 733011. Registered Office: No1 Brookhill Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 3EL.
When using Asset Finance your agreement will be with a Lloyds Banking Group company whose terms and conditions will apply. The provision of credit or leasing services by us is subject to your meeting our Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.