- 10 Steps To Creating A Business Website
- Becoming A Director
- Building customer relationships
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Business Lending Guide
- 9 ways to improve cash flow and speed up payments
- Contingency Planning
- Creating a marketing plan
- Dealing With Negative Reviews
- Disability in the workplace
- Employment Law
- Five steps to start up success
- Funding Growth
- Growing sustainably
- Growing Your Business
- Is Self Employment Right For Me
- Online Digital Skills Training
- Making international payments
- Making The Most Of Social Media
- Mental Health
- Motivating Retaining Staff
- Payroll Systems
- Receiving online payments
- Starting Your Own Business
- The Legal Essentials
- The right property for your business
- Understanding Your Market
- Writing A Business Plan
- Financing a startup
- Business Guides
- Coronavirus - Business Support Guide
- Coronavirus - Returning to work
- Coronavirus - Revenue streams
Important Legal Information
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
We adhere to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.