Telephone Banking for Private Banking Clients
What is Private Banking Telephone Banking?
Private Banking telephone Banking gives you the freedom to manage your everyday finances when it suits you best.
Registering is easy
Just call us on 0345 300 2750, or +44 207 481 2138 if you’re calling from abroad, to speak directly to a member of our dedicated Private Banking team – 7am - 11pm, seven days a week, including Bank Holidays.
What happens next?
Once we have verified your identity you will be able to access a limited number of services straight away. However, you will only have a limited number of services until you have fully completed registration. We will then send you a Welcome Pack, containing your Personal Security Number, which allows you to make full use of the service.
What can I use Private Banking Telephone Banking for?
- Checking your balances and recent transactions on your current and savings account.
- Transferring money between all your Lloyds accounts.
- Making payments to other account holders.
- Arranging International payments and ordering travel money.
* Please note that although our lines are always open, not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day. There may be limits on payments you can make and we may not be able to start processing all payments instructed out of normal banking hours.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278.