What is Internet Banking?
With Internet Banking, you can easily transfer money between your accounts, pay bills, print and download your statements and make overseas payments. Internet Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Money Manager: See what you’re spending with Money Manager. It helps you manage your finances by showing you where your money is going.
- Making international payments: Make International payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will store your details securely, so you can make repeated payments easily. Your payments will be processed during normal banking hours.
- View and pay your bills more easily: You can set up a standing order, pay your bills, set up text alerts whenever a bill arrives, as well as keep an online record of all your bills paid to date.
- Transfer money and view statements: You can search your statements by date, amount or type of payment. You can also download your statements into a spreadsheet, or financial software package, and print them for your reference.
Managing your money is easy with Internet Banking and we’ll help you every step of the way. We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy, but there are also a number of things you need to do to make sure you're fully protected.
What you should do
Steps you can take
There are simple solutions you can put in place to keep you and your information safe online. Find out how you can:
- Use anti-virus software
- Prevent spam
- Secure your wireless connection
- Keep your operating system up to date
What we’re doing
Our security measures
We use technologies to make sure you’re safe when you bank online with us. These include:
- Fraud detection systems
- Automatic log-off
- Secure log-on
- Simple extra checks when you set up a new payment in Internet Banking
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278.