LLOYDS BANK PRIVATE BANKING SERVICE.
BY YOUR SIDE.
The benefits of the Lloyds Bank Private Banking service
- A personal, telephone banking relationship to ensure effortless day-to-day banking.
- Exclusive products that offer enhanced rates and rewarding benefits.
- Quick and convenient access to our Specialist Lending team.
- Personal introductions to specialist partners, financial advice and tax experts.
- You only pay fees and charges for the products and services that you choose.
The Private Banking Current Account
Club Lloyds Private Banking Current Account
This account gives you access to a named contact via telephone who’ll oversee your day-to-day banking needs and introduce you to any specialist partners when required.
*Variable annual credit interest rate, interest paid monthly
You will also benefit from:
- A Private Banking Debit Card.
- A personal arranged overdraft available from day one***.
- Access to Internet Banking and mobile apps and a Private Banking Service Centre for convenient day-to-day transactional banking.
- Automatic refund of £3 monthly Club Lloyds maintaining the account fee for Private Banking customers.
- One of the four Lifestyle Benefits every year - twelve digital movie rentals, a digital Gourmet Society dining membership, six cinema tickets, or a choice of magazine subscription.
To help you compare our debit card currency conversion charges with other providers you can find the percentage mark up over the European Central Bank rates here.
**Please note that although our lines are always open, not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day. There may be limits on payments you can make and we may not be able to start processing all payments instructed out of normal banking hours.
***All overdrafts are subject to our assessment of your circumstances, and are repayable on demand.
The Private Banking Savings Account
Lloyds Bank Private Banking Premier Investment Account
Our account lets you enjoy instant access to your savings with no loss of interest.
*Interest of 1.75% AER/Gross p.a. (or monthly at 1.75% AER/1.74% Gross)
You will also benefit from:
- Variable rate of interest.
- Instant access online, or by telephone*.
- No need to renew the account to maintain the rate of interest..
*Please note that although our lines are always open, not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day. There may be limits on payments you can make and we may not be able to start processing all payments instructed out of normal banking hours.
"I’m here to take ownership of whatever the customer needs and make things happen. Having a network of wealth experts at my fingers enables me to do just that. Ultimately it comes down to providing the customer with a consistently high-quality experience"
Switching to Lloyds Bank Private Banking
If you qualify for Lloyds Bank Private Banking switching couldn’t be easier. Apply for a current account today, and once it is open and transactable, we will transfer everything safely and securely in 7 working days, with the Current Account Switch Service (PDF, 321KB).
Contact us for a personal introduction
If you are an existing Private Banking customer please contact us on 0345 300 2750. Lines open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If not and you are interested to find out more, please contact our team using the details below:
Call us on:
0800 085 9181
Calls may be monitored and recorded. Calls cost may vary depending on your service provider.
Request a convenient time for us to call you:
Lloyds Bank Private Banking offers two levels of service:
Our Private Banking service is available to customers with £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments or a mortgage of £750,000 or more with Lloyds Bank.
And our Mayfair Banking service is available to clients with £2 million or more in savings and/or investments or an annual income of £500,000 or more.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, no. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278.