Island Treasurers' Account
A day-to-day current account for clubs, charities and societies in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man. It’s quick and easy to open with no minimum deposit required.
Features and benefits
- Open an account with as little as £1.
- It’s simple to set up direct debits and standing orders.
- Your first 25 payments are free in a charging period.
- Turnover of account not to exceed £50,000 per year.
- There’s a maximum balance on the account of £5,000,000.
- The account is available in Sterling.
- Overdrafts are not allowed on this account. This applies to authorised and unauthorised overdrafts.
To apply for an Island Treasurers’ Account you must be a club, charity or society based in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
Charges and fees
Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions
There's no minimum amount required to open an account.
The account is free of charge as long as your annual turnover is less than £50,000.
Yes, you can. They’re easy to set up using our Internet Banking.
You can choose up to three signatories.
These services are designed for businesses operating in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Information on services for customers in the United Kingdom through Lloyds Bank plc.