Island 32 Day Notice Account
A deposit account for customers able to commit funds for 32 days. Designed for businesses in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Features and benefits
- The account offers a variable rate of interest.
- Available in Sterling and US Dollars.
- Access funds when you give at least 32 calendar days’ notice.
- Minimum amount you can withdraw is GBP £50,000 or USD $50,000.
- Minimum deposit of GBP £100,000 or USD $100,000.
- The interest rate applied to withdrawn funds will be the reversion rate. This will apply for the duration of the notice period, from the date we receive your instruction. You’ll pay interest on these funds at the end of the notice period.
Download the 32 Day Notice Account factsheets (PDF, 148KB) for full details.
The 32 Day Notice Account is available to businesses:
- Licensed to conduct financial services business in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man
- With a turnover greater than £25m (or £25m assets under management), or currency equivalent.
The initial variable interest rate for your account will be agreed when you open it. You'll start to earn interest on your funds from the date they clear.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions PDF (186KB) for Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc
Frequently asked questions
You can deposit a minimum of GBP £100,000 or USD $100,000 and a maximum of GBP £500,000,000 or USD $500,000,000.
The minimum balance must not fall below GBP £100,000 or USD $100,000.
You can open an account with Sterling or US Dollars.
You can withdraw money from your account by giving 32 days' notice. This should be done in writing to your relationship manager. The withdrawal amount must not be less than GBP £50,000 or USD $50,000.
Interest is paid each month.
Rates are set on the 15th of each month (or the next bank working day). If your rate changes you'll be notified in your monthly statement.
The account is open to customers licensed to conduct financial services business in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man. You must have a turnover greater than GBP £25m (or GBP £25m assets under management), or currency equivalent.
No, but 32 days notice must be given before you can withdraw funds. Additional monies can be added at any time, the maximum balance is GBP £500,000,000 or USD $500,000,000.
These services are designed for businesses operating in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Information on services for customers in the United Kingdom through Lloyds Bank plc.