Island 95 Day Notice Account
A deposit account for customers able to commit funds for 95 days. Designed for customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Features and benefits
- The account offers a variable rate of interest.
- Available in Sterling and US Dollars.
- Access funds when you give at least 95 calendar days’ notice.
- Minimum balance needed to open an account is GBP £500,000 or USD $500,000.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is GBP £50,000 or USD $50,000.
- The interest rate applied to withdrawn funds will be the reversion rate. This will apply for the duration of the notice period, from the date we receive your instruction. You’ll pay interest on these funds at the end of the notice period.
Download the 95 Day Notice Account factsheets (PDF, 154KB) for full details.
This account is available to all new and existing commercial customers. These include:
- Life companies
- Larger corporates based on the islands or offshore
Please call us for current interest rate.
Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions
The minimum balance needed to open an account is GBP £500,000 or USD $500,000.
The maximum deposit amount per account is GBP £5,000,000 or USD $5,000,000. Higher amounts may be accepted. This is at your branch's discretion.
You can open an account with Sterling or US Dollars.
You can withdraw money from your account by giving 95 days' notice. This should be done in writing to your relationship manager.
Interest is paid each month.
Rates are set on the 15th of each month (or the next bank working day). If your rate changes you'll be notified in your monthly statement.