Island 95 Day Notice Account
A deposit account for customers able to commit funds for 95 days. Designed for customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Features and benefits
- Available in Sterling, US Dollars and European Euros.
- Access funds when you give at least 95 calendar days’ notice.
- Minimum balance needed to open an account is GBP £100,000, USD $100,000 or EUR €100,000.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is GBP £50,000 / USD $50,000 or EUR €50,000.
- The interest rate applied to withdrawn funds will be the reversion rate. This will apply for the duration of the notice period, from the date we receive your instruction. You’ll pay interest on these funds at the end of the notice period.
Download the 95 Day Notice Account factsheets (PDF, 154KB) for full details.
This account is available to all new and existing commercial customers. These include:
- Life companies
- Larger corporates based on the islands or offshore
Please call us for current interest rate.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions PDF (186KB) for Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc
Frequently asked questions
The minimum balance needed to open an account is GBP £100,000 / USD $100,000 or EUR €100,000.
The maximum deposit amount per account is GBP £50,000,000 / USD $50,000,000 or EUR €50,000,000.
You can open an account with Sterling / US Dollars or European Euros.
You can withdraw money from your account by giving 95 days' notice. This should be done in writing to your relationship manager.
Interest is paid each month.
Rates are set on the 15th of each month (or the next bank working day). If your rate changes you'll be notified in your monthly statement.
No, but 95 days notice must be given before you can withdraw funds. Additional monies can be added at any time, the maximum balance is GBP £50,000,000 / USD $50,000,000 or EUR €50,000,000.
These services are designed for businesses operating in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Information on services for customers in the United Kingdom through Lloyds Bank plc.