Lloyds Bank International site terms & conditions
Please note these terms and conditions changed on 02/07/07.
This is the official site of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets PLC.
You should read these conditions carefully before using this site. You should also read the conditions about each service on this site..
Who can use this site
- The services on our site are directed solely at those resident in, and who access them from, jurisdictions in which the display of this information is lawful.
- We will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Do not give it to us if you do not want it collected.
- We may use information we have collected about you for improving customer service, and to respond to your queries.
- When you speak to us on the phone, some calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Exclusions of our legal liability
The following clauses exclude or limit our legal liability for this site. You should read them carefully. They all apply only as far as applicable law and regulations permit.
- This site contains a large amount of complex information. We have tried to make it as clear, easy to use and as accurate as possible. However we disclaim all express or implied warranties that this site is accurate, complete, or up to date. We will have no liability to you if it is not.
- The fact that information, products or services are shown on this site does not necessarily mean that:
(a) you should rely on the information (whether provided by us or third parties);
(b) we endorse the information, products or services provided by third parties; or
(c) the product and services that we provide are suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check this out. Some of the services on this site may not be available or may have changed.
- We are not in any way responsible for anything mentioned on or linked to this site that someone else is marketing.
- Please remember that, unlike our internet banking services, e-mail is not a completely secure means of communication: it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. So if you choose to send us information by e-mail, it is at your own risk.
- If you want more information about anything on this site, please contact any of our branches.