Island Fixed Term Deposit
A savings account that allows you to make deposits at an agreed interest rate for a set period. Designed for businesses in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Features and benefits
- Receive a fixed rate of interest for a set term.
- Choose a fixed term to suit you, from overnight to five years.
- Open an account in Sterling, Euros, US Dollars and a range of other currencies.
- It's not possible to make withdrawals or close the account early.
- The minimum opening balance is £10,000. (This may vary for other currencies.)
The account is available to all new and existing Islands Commercial customers.
Please call us for the latest interest rates.
Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions
The minimum opening balance is £10,000. This figure may vary for other currencies, so please ask for details.
The maximum you can deposit is £5,000,000.
We offer Fixed Term Deposits in a range of currencies and terms. To find out if we accept the option you require, call us or visit us in branch.
Fixed Term Deposits don’t allow you to withdraw funds or close your account during the term. They suit customers who don't need to access their investment for the agreed term.
For terms of up to one year, interest is paid when the account matures. For terms over one year, interest is paid annually on the date the account was opened.