Your terms and conditions
Terms and conditions relating to your Islands Commercial accounts held with Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc
Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group. This is a separate entity to Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc which covers all of the Group’s retail and most commercial activities in the UK. Due to its product offerings, the counterparties and the markets in which they operate, Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc may be exposed to a different degree of risk compared to Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc. This is a reflection of the separation of the wholesale and investment banking activities which Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc may undertake, from the retail banking activities of the other entities, in the UK.
Lloyds Bank International is a trading name of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850 Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc in the UK is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 763256 respectively. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk.
The Terms and Conditions relating to your Islands Commercial accounts held with Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc consist of three types of documents, shown below, and these are each effective from the date stated in that document.
- General Terms and Conditions – these contain the general legal and regulatory terms and conditions for all accounts. There are different General Terms and Conditions documents depending on the type of entity you are
- Account Terms and Conditions – these are separate product terms and conditions for each type of account
- Charges Guides – these contain details of our standard charges.
Please read and retain whichever General terms and conditions document is relevant to you:
- Limited companyopens in a new tab. (pdf, 300.7 KB)
- Sole traderopens in a new tab. (pdf, 296.2 KB)
- Partnershipopens in a new tab. (pdf, 297.5 KB)
- Limited partnershipopens in a new tab. (pdf, 298.9 KB)
- Limited liability partnershipopens in a new tab. (pdf, 300.1 KB)
- Captive insurance company / Public limited companyopens in a new tab. (pdf, 284.8 KB)
- Non-incorporated club, society or associationopens in a new tab. (pdf, 299.6 KB)
- Executors / administratorsopens in a new tab. (pdf, 297.5 KB)
- Trusteesopens in a new tab. (pdf, 299.8 KB)
- Foundationopens in a new tab. (pdf, 284.9 KB)
- Limited Company for Authorised Introducers General Terms and Conditionsopens in a new tab. (pdf, 116.2 KB)
- SEPA Credit Transfer Terms and Conditionsopens in a new tab. (pdf, 124.7 KB)
Please retain the Account Conditions document below and read whichever Account Conditions are relevant to you.
Please read and retain ‘Your Guide to Bank Charges’ below, which applies to all customers.
In addition, if you hold a:
- Business Extra Account
- Small Business Tariff Account
- Island Treasurers Account
please also read and retain the relevant Charges Guide below: