If you’re already a customer in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man and you’d like to borrow more on your mortgage, get in touch.
Features and benefits
Our mortgage experts will find a deal that suits your needs. We’ll also explain any changes to your monthly payments .
- £10,000 is the minimum amount you can borrow. If you need to borrow less, we have other options available
- you can borrow up to 90% of the value of your property, including your existing mortgage and additional borrowing. Lending is at the Bank’s discretion.
- you must have had your current Lloyds Bank International mortgage for more than six months
- your payments must be up-to-date and security will be required
- you must be 18 or over and resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney or the Isle of Man to apply .
The Bank conducts its business in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering requirements which require the Bank to disclose information that would otherwise be confidential in circumstances where the Bank suspects its customer is benefiting or engaging in criminal activity including tax fraud.