Remortgaging - switch your mortgage easily
If you’re an existing customer looking to remortgage, or if you’re looking to move your mortgage to us, we can help.
Our Islands mortgage experts will:
- find the right mortgage for your needs
- support you all the way through the switching process
- get in touch when your current deal is coming to an end
- talk through your options with you
- automatically switch you to our variable rate if we don’t hear from you.
This product is designed for customers living in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Information on our mortgages for customers in the United Kingdom.
- your Lloyds Bank International fixed mortgage deal is ending
- you’re already on one of our variable rates
- you have a fixed mortgage deal with another supplier that’s coming to an end
- you’re resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney or the Isle of Man
We have a range of rates and options to suit your needs. Book an appointment at one of our branches or give us a call to find out more.
Lending is at the Bank’s discretion and you must be 18 or over and resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney or the Isle of Man to apply. Security will be required.
You could lose your home if you don’t keep up your mortgage repayments.
The Bank conducts its business in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering requirements which require the Bank to disclose information that would otherwise be confidential in circumstances where the Bank suspects its customer is benefiting or engaging in criminal activity including tax fraud.
Lending is at the Bank’s discretion and you must be 18 or over to apply. Security may be required.