Business Credit Card
Our Business Credit Card allows you to manage your business’s cashflow simply, by providing staff members aged over 18 with an easy way to manage daily business expenses, within certain limits. You could benefit from reduced bank charges too.
Features and benefits
- Get up to 45 days' interest-free credit if you pay your balances in full and on time on your previous and latest statements.
- Pay an annual fee of just £32 per card.
- Withdraw up to £500 per day within the limit*.
- Use the card in millions of outlets where you see the Mastercard® sign displayed.
- Benefit from flexible repayment options and detailed monthly statements for each card issued.
- Make contactless payments on transactions up to £45 at participating retailers (where retailers’ payment terminals enabled).
If your business has a turnover of over £2 million please contact your relationship manager before making any application.
*Cash withdrawals: 2.5% handling fee (min £2.50), Non-Sterling transaction fee: 2.95%.
Is your business eligible?
To apply for a Business Credit Card, you should:
- have held a business current account with Lloyds Bank for more than 12 months
- apply for a limit of £10,000 or less
- be a sole trader, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business
- be aged 18 or over
- be a UK resident.
For more information and to make sure you understand the small print, please view our Business Credit Card terms and conditions.
Enquire about a new Business Credit Card
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Clicksafe® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.