Bacs Direct allows you to make and receive payments cost-effectively and securely, without the use of paper vouchers or cheques.
You can pay your insurance premiums, subscriptions, salaries and wages, pensions, or interest payments with our efficient online Bacs Direct facility.
Features and benefits
- Supply payment details via Telecom/Bureau input.
- Credit or debit accounts on the same day, with funds available for use as soon as they reach your account.
- Issue nominated personnel with passwords, for extra security.
- Arrange a limit to suit you.
- Improve cashflow as money is released and received on the same day.
- Reduce costs through less paperwork, postage and stationery.
- Eliminate book-keeping errors.
- Improve debtor control, as you are notified of unpaid debits quickly.
We follow the industry standard processing cycle of three working days. For more information, go to our cheque clearing process page for automated payments.
View our Business Current Account.
How to apply
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Telephone: 020 7626 1500
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.