Whether you’re moving to a bigger office or expanding to multiple locations, our Commercial Mortgage is a straightforward way to help spread the cost.
Features and benefits
- Apply for a minimum of £25,001 and choose a loan term from three to 25 years.
- Borrow up to 70% of the property value and in some cases we can lend more.
- Choose between a Bank of England bank rate linked or fixed interest rate*.
- Capital repayment holidays may be available.
- If you wish to borrow on other terms we may still be able to help you.
- For loan amounts over £1m, a part amortising option may be available.
You also need to know that:
- A Commercial Mortgage is a secured business loan.
- Your business will be charged an arrangement fee, as well as security and valuation fees.
- For interest only mortgages, the actual amount borrowed doesn't reduce during the life of the mortgage. You’ll need to repay the full capital amount at the end of the mortgage term.
- If you repay part, or all, of your fixed rate mortgage before the end of the agreed term then you may need to pay an early repayment fee. This could be substantial depending on the interest rate at the time. This fee does not apply to bank rate linked loans.
- We will require a first legal charge over the property as security. This means if you’re remortgaging an existing property, you must repay any loan secured on it before completion.
To enquire about this loan, you must:
- require the loan for business use
- be a sole trader, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business
- be aged 18 or over.
One of our relationship managers will be happy to speak with you about your enquiry. However, before you get in touch, please make sure you know:
- how much you would like to borrow
- the purpose of the finance
- what time period you would like to make the repayments over.
How to enquire
ANY PROPERTY GIVEN AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.
All lending is subject to a satisfactory credit assessment and we will need your permission to carry out a credit check on you and your business.
You should not apply for an amount that you cannot comfortably afford to repay now and in the future to avoid the possibility of legal action.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all business customers will be covered.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
The products and services outlined on this site may be offered by legal entities from across Lloyds Banking Group, including Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are separate legal entities within the Lloyds Banking Group.