Coronavirus government backed lending schemes
There are government backed lending schemes available to those businesses impacted by COVID-19.
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) and the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) are available to clients with a turnover of up to £45 million and for those looking to borrow between £2,000 and £5 million.
Whether you want to replace or invest in new equipment or machinery to help drive growth or improve efficiency, Asset Finance allows you to invest without impacting your working capital.
The benefits of Asset Finance
- You get to acquire a wide range of business critical assets essential to your business.
- You avoid the need to make lump sum payments and instead fund the acquisition over an agreed period of time, protecting your working capital.
- Helps you fund the acquisition of additional equipment and replace assets coming to the end of their useful life, maintaining or improving your competitiveness and productivity.
Hire Purchase should be considered if you want to secure full ownership of the asset. You benefit from spreading the cost of the asset over an agreed term, followed by a one-off purchase option fee, which transfers ownership to you at the end of the term.
A Finance Lease enables you to rent an asset and use it without having to buy the asset. We will purchase the asset on your behalf and lease it to you for a series of regular rental payments over an agreed term. Typically the rental payments cover the majority of the cost of the asset plus interest. When it is sold at the end of the rental period, you receive the majority of the sale proceeds.
- Your turnover must be more than £50,000 per annum
- The asset must be for use in your business
- You must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months
- The business must be UK based.
- Responsiveness – a prompt response to your funding requests.
- Flexible – we offer a range of terms and initial deposit levels.
- Expertise – a Relationship Manager dedicated to your needs.
- Specialist sector support across construction, engineering, manufacturing, plant hire, printing, transport, business services and professional practices.
We’ve been helping fund assets for over 40 years – driving forward business growth. We’ll help you find the funding package that supports your business ambitions.
Important Legal Information
Lloyds Bank is a trading name of Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no.2065. Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278, 169628 and 763256 respectively.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Factoring and Invoice Discounting facilities may be provided by either Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance, Lloyds Bank plc or Bank of Scotland plc.
When using Asset Finance your agreement will be with a Lloyds Banking Group company whose terms and conditions will apply. The provision of credit or leasing services by us is subject to your meeting our Credit approval. Please ensure that you only apply for credit or leasing services that you can comfortably afford.