Business Travel Solution
Driving efficiencies on business travel transactions
Our Business Travel Solution can make your company’s travel procurement and expenses easier to manage, with travel costs settled centrally. It helps make expense claims simpler and reconciliation more straightforward.
Designed for organisations making large volumes of bookings for business travel through a Travel Management Company (TMC), the payment account is embedded in the TMC back office system, enabling colleagues to charge travel costs directly to that account with specific project or cost centre allocation.
- Greater transparency of travel expenses and bookings, with detailed MI to support reconciliation.
- Enhanced control over compliance within company travel policies.
- Potential to create preferred supplier lists and negotiate on price.
- Tailored reports that integrate with your accounting and expense management software systems.
- As well as Sterling, also available in Euro and US Dollar denominations to eliminate conversion costs when transacting in those currencies. To take advantage of these options a Lloyds Bank Current account is required in the relevant currency.
- Simplified expense claims process for business travel, settled centrally.
Control & Security
Business Travel Solutions allow you to control spend and ensure compliance with internal travel spend, risk and governance policies, while reducing the risk of misuse of company funds or cards.
Reporting & MI
Business Travel Solutions allow for enhanced data matching, analysis and reconciliation of colleagues’ business travel, including:
- Date of purchase and travel.
- Traveller’s name and ticket numbers.
- Travel route destinations and class.
- Full travel costs.
For more information about how our Business Travel Solution can enhance your business efficiency enquire online.
Products terms & conditions
Ensure you're up to date with our products and services' latest small print.
Economics and Market Insight
Timely and topical insight to your inbox.
Should you need assistance once your programme is set up please contact the relevant team.